Request a Reservation
Request. Reserve. Relax.
1. Request - Select Get Started if you're a new client or Client Login for existing clients on our website and we'll contact you to set up a free in-home meet & greet with our team of certified pet sitting and dog walking professionals AFTER agreeing to our terms and conditions in the login process and completing all necessary fields.
PLEASE NOTE: New clients receive one FREE 30 minute meeting with their primary pet sitter. Free In-Consultation must be scheduled ONE WEEK in advance. If a new in-home consultation is scheduled with less than ONE WEEK in advance a non-refundable payment of $15 is required. The $15 payment can be credited towards future services once the client has booked and paid for at least $500 in services within 90 days of the in-home consultation.
2. Getting Ready - Go to our forms page and download the necessary forms for service required, have codes and/or two copies of keys ready for your sitter and a copy of your pet(s) vaccination form.
3. Relax - Enjoy your time away or at work knowing your pets are well taken care of by the loving staff at Happy Paws Cayman.
Before scheduling in-home consultation we need your client profile completed with all the necessary fields that applies to you.
Please be sure to have the following ready for your sitter to collect at the in-home consultation:
1. Signed Vet Information and Release Form.
2. Signed Credit Card Form.
3. Signed Medication and Supplements Form. (If pet(s) are on meds)
4. 2 Keys and Codes (One kept in office and next on sitter)
5. Apartment Authorization Form is needed for apartment complexes, gated neighborhoods, hotels etc.
6. Payment (Invoice will be provided)
Our Policies and Procedures make clear that Happy Paws Cayman does not believe in job sharing (shared responsibility) over the pets or house with any other parties. This includes other companies, family, or even friends. We feel strongly about this policy because it minimizes confusion; we cannot vouch or be responsible for treatment of the pets or the home given by a third party when we are either present or in between pet sits. It is possible that pets can be overfed, given extra medication, etc. due to a lack of communication or understanding.
We are held accountable for the proper care of your pets and home. As professional pet sitters, we take this responsibility very seriously and we let our service speak for us. We are all background checked, and the company license and insurance is up to date.